People who today want to be better than yesterday inspire and motivate me the most. My mission is to share knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, positive energy and motivation with you so that you can achieve your goals more easily.
Do you want to know more?
Jerzy Osika – trainer, lecturer, consultant
A globetrotter who gets inspiration and knowledge from the world to be able to share it with you.
• Dozens of trade fairs and conferences visited in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
• Hundreds of the best commercial, exhibition and product concepts analyzed and evaluated in Polish and international competitions, for example as a juror in PRCH Retail Awards, Ekspozycja Roku, Diament Meblarstwa, Global Innovation Awards in Chicago, RetailME Awards in Dubai, RetailME Awards KSA in Saudi Arabia, Polish representative in the Experts Board of the Euroshop Retail Design Award.
A lecturer inspiring his listeners in Europe, Asia and North America
• lectures at international fairs and conferences, for example in Las Vegas, Toronto, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Frankfurt am Main, Leipzig, Valencia, Porto, Kiev.
Conducting conferences and lectures, moderator of expert discussion panels
• Several hundred of conducted conferences, lectures, discussion panels at economic events, fairs, conferences and universities
• Conducting events for companies, chambers of commerce, clusters, local government institutions, appreciated for organizational professionalism and positive energy
• Organizer of conferences and educational programs making trade fairs and other business events more attractive,
• Over one hundred of own projects of conferences and exhibitions
A trainer full of optimism, providing knowledge with joy and enthusiasm
• Hundreds of satisfied trainings participants: owners, managers and specialists in trade, production and export companies.
A business consultant and author of many publications, who perfectly understands problems of entrepreneurs
• 30 years of experience in management and sales in Polish and foreign companies (from the USA, Italy, Germany) helps him to diagnose the needs of entrepreneurs and managers,
• For over 20 years he has been visiting dozens of international fairs to advise Polish companies in better use of fairs to achieve sales and marketing goals,
• Author of several dozen articles (about retail, sales, expo marketing, use of knowledge about cultural differences in export activities, among others).